Saturday, March 27, 2010

Single White Female

So...me and Kim think it's pretty hilarious that we can somehow manage to Scare away boys with our personalitys that are nothing less than Perfect southern charm at it's finest! Call me a comedian,or call me crazy but we have been told will make phenominal wives one day. Not that i can compete w/miss betty crocker here to my left who never makes mess's or small fires in the kitchen,and can throw together a 4course meal outta noodles and a can of salsa. ha'but oh i'm learning.
Which i'm never good @ always but i do try. However,i am hopeless @ baking and never will graduate paula deans cooking class.F for Effort! But,@the end of the day it amazes me how 2young smart,talented bursting full of personality girls are the last ones to end up w/dates and the first ones to end up w/free drinks! Silly concept but none the less its Amazing. "We can't be tamed'we have to be embraced" Kimberly Fairfax words of wisdom says it best.

No comments: